Saatchi & Saatchi New Zealand has won the coveted ‘Grand Effie’ at the New Zealand Effectiveness Awards for DB Breweries – Tui ‘Catch a Million’ campaign.
The agency was also awarded two golds, three silvers and two bronzes for campaigns with clients DB, ASB and the New Zealand Defence Force.
On top of this, Saatchi & Saatchi New Zealand’s client DB was named ‘Most Effective Client’ of the Year.
All of these accolades combined meant that Saatchi & Saatchi New Zealand was the second most awarded agency of the night.
CEO, Nicky Bell, said: “What an incredible night for the agency and our client partners ASB, NZDF and of course the Grand Effie winner DB Breweries. I’m so proud of our collective teams for the enormous hard work that went into making these campaigns not only effective but also creatively strong and shareable. As always, strong partnerships drive strong results for all. We’re thrilled.”
Director of Strategy, Murray Streets added: “None of this would have been possible without our courageous clients, so a big thanks to all of them for their support and vision in bringing these ideas to life. Congratulations also to all our fellow EFFIE award winners for their ongoing contribution to the strong, vibrant industry we have here.”
Read the StopPress coverage of the Effies: ‘Effies 2014: FCB declared most effective agency of the year, Saatchi stages a comeback’
Full EFFIE results:
- Grand Effie – TUI Catch a Million – Gold
- Most Effective Digital/ Social Media Campaign – ASB Like Loan – Silver
- Best Strategic Thinking – New Zealand Defence Force Officer Recruitment – Silver
- Best Strategic Thinking – ASB Like Loan – Bronze
- Most Effective PR/ Experiential Campaign – TUI Catch a Million – Gold
- Consumer Services – ASB Like Loan – Bronze
- Fast moving Consumer Goods – TUI Catch a Million – Gold
- Social Marketing – Public Service – New Zealand Defence Force Officer Recruitment – Silver
- Most Effective Client of the Year – DB Breweries – Gold